- Reduce alcohol and drug use by our youth.
- Promote protective factors that reduce the risk of substance abuse.
- Reduce factors that increase the risk of substance abuse.
- Encourage community dialogue relating to alcohol and drug use.
- Educate parents about what is “really going on” relating to teenage drug and alcohol use.
how we get there
Achieving sustainability and cultural competence through assessment, capacity, planning, implementation and evaluation.
Sticker Shock Program and DITEP Training (Drug
Impairment Training for Educational
home and in the community.
student surveys, parent surveys, key
informant interviews, focus groups and
Town Hall meetings.